As part of our annual fundraising plan, the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Lynchburg hosts three special events each year to celebrate the positive impact the Club has on its members as well as to gather community support for our ongoing efforts. All funds raised go towards providing daily, outcome driven programming to Lynchburg's youth.
- Resolution Run—a two mile run/walk through Downtown Lynchburg. A fun event for all ages and fitness level.
- Raise-A-Racquet & Lift-A-Child Tennis Tournament—our annual mixed doubles tennis tournament held at Boonsboro Country Club
- Cornhole Tournament - in its third year, this fun event offers a little something for all skill levels. Cash prizes are awarded to the top two teams. Entry fee is for a 2 person team.
Without the help of volunteers, these events would not be successful. Each event has a committee that meets regularly in the months preceding the event.
Ways to get involved
If you have questions, please contact Dani Hottle at 434.846.1111 or email@example.com
- Sit on the planning committee
- Help recruit volunteers
- Assist with day-of-event activities
- Become a sponsor